The New World 1.0.4 update was released today on October 28. The technical work of the servers took 4 hours.
The game brings back the transfer of characters and Outpust Rush. They will be introduced gradually for each region. In addition, work is underway to eliminate bugs on the sieges.
- Removed the starting beach in Everfall to redirect new players to the remaining 3 locations.
- The discount on the first house applies only to its purchase, but not the rent (it was mistakenly displayed that the rent is also decreasing).
- Improved performance on sieges.
- Life Staff’s performance has been slightly improved by changing the passive abilities of Mending Touch and Blissful Touch.
- Fix bugs patch 1.0.3 regarding the cost of sieges when owning multiple territories.
- The maximum number of faction tokens for each level has been increased by 50%.
- Fixed a rare bug when the server suddenly rewinded time for 20-30 days ahead.
- Other minor fixes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the number of faction tokens from increasing after players completed quests to raise the rank of their faction.
- Fixed a rare problem that caused world time to rewind forward or backward, which subsequently led to many problems around the world.
- Fixed an issue that left players losing their homes in Cutlass Keys.
- Fixed several rare server failures.
- Fixed a bug that caused the pause/block notification to show the wrong time.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to use their World Transfer Token while they still had active merchant contracts, which led to additional problems when resolving the transfer.
- Fixed a bug that caused some AI not to appear in the world as intended.
- Fixed an issue where Mrykgard Corrupted portals in Shattered Mountain were handing out higher-level equipment than anticipated and reviving faster than anticipated.
- Fixed a bug that made enemies lose loot in myrkgard Corrupted portal events.
- Fixed an issue that caused unintentional animation when interacting with the body object of a bubbling boiler, as well as an issue that caused the bucket object not to appear in the player’s hand during interaction.
- Fixed the problem with the Starmetal and Orichalcum ore veins, when large ore veins gave a small amount of ore, and small ore veins gave more ore.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the war lottery timer from stopping correctly during the war lockdown period.
- Fixed the distance of drawing pumpkin lights Jack-o-Lantern.
- Fixed an issue where the GM chat tag was displayed on non-GM players.
- Fixed an issue that made armor textures flicker.
- Fixed a bug in the Starstone Barrows Expedition that prevented secret defenses from certain lasers.
- Fixed a bug that made some enemies at amrin’s excavations invulnerable.
- Fixed a bug that could keep the Ice Pylon on an endless recharge.
- Fixed an issue that could have left players getting rings with two perks that have one exclusive perk label and shouldn’t be on the same ring.
- Fixed an issue that caused the visual display of the projectile to be absent during the attacks of Ice Gauntlet and Ice Pylon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from performing various game actions after a quick journey.